2/8/07

tired but not yet sleepy.

The day has died and so as life.

Argh. It's already past 1:00am still, I am wide awake. Although I've done numerous activities this afternoon. Still, I am not that sleepy.

I started my day early. Woke-up 8:00am, made myself ready then I went to school. Aafter that, me and my bandmates jammed at Red Demien (Behind Colegio De San Lorenzo). A think we finished our session around 7:00pm.

We were not in the mood to play. Dunno why. maybe because all of us haven't eaten our lunch yet. Haha!

Blah blah...

Got home, then I rushed myself in the kitchen to indulge myself on foods! Haha! Watched TV, turned on the computer then surfed. Haha! Up to now I'm still glued in my chair and can't make myself crawl to bed. Haha!

Anyways, I really need to sleep now... Arrgghh!! Still, I have classes tomorrow.

No comments: