1/31/07

what else is left?

Nothing in this world happen by chance.

Ever since that dreadful day, still, I can't make myself stand-up and be myself again. Although my friends tell me that it's all fine. But NO! It's not fine. There's no such thing as being fine, there's no such thing as doing it alright. So frail, but still, I'm not letting go.

I am lost, so lost... Of what? I'm lost of every little thing. I'm lost in a world where there's no where I can be found. Confined, stagnant in somewhere I can never be the same again. Everyday seems so slow now.. Unlike before, where days are like minutes that just slips too fast.

--

Don't rush back to the heaven where you belong
I know we'll be together someday
let's not rush this moment, don't let it fade away
It's raining again
It's coming back, it's coming back

The cold rainy month of july
I just wish that time would just stop to fly
So that we could be together you and I
Let's try, let's bring back july

I want to bring it back
You gave me the reason for me to wait
From that I realized that Ineed you
come back, come back
Hurry, I'm dying without you

My tears, it's not fading away
It's so cold, when will you come back home?





No comments: