2/12/07

on a high.

lmao. What's with the title? Haha!

It's been a while since I last updated my "senseless and full of typo-error" blog. Haha! Got not much time to go OL. :( Huhu.. It's exam week and I really need to study...

Anyways, let me shere to you guys what happend to me this past few days.

Friday - I met a good friend of mine at SM Mall of Asia. Around 4:00 in the p.m. With some of her friends, we strolled the mall for hours... Finally, we got bored and decided to go elsewhere.

The only place in mind that's near MoA was Star City. Haha! Woot~ Quite exicted because its been a while since my last visit there. LOL! [ Taga manila ako pero bihira lang ako pumunta sa Star City ] I'm not really fond of going to amusement parks. Why? Because I easily get dizzy. Haha! But, I really enjoyed it. Hmm... Bonding bonding... Blah Blah Blah...

To cut it short... I so much enjoyed their company! ^^ Thanks!

Saturday - After school, my ate asked me if I wanted to accompany her to shangri-la--to meet some friends of hers. I then said YES!

I know no one there, that's why I easily got out-of-placed. Good thing... Some of her friends gave me some attention and it turned out to be that they were really friendly--unlike what I've first thought.

Right after the meeting at Shangri-la, they decided that we'll go somewhere. To enjoy, to relax. The place was..... MALATE! Woot~ [ Akala ko sa Lovapalooza event. /yuck ] Ahah!

In malate, we went bar hopping.. Common Ground, Comboy Grill, and some bars that I've already forgot the name. Haha! We were like... Here... There... Here... There... Haha! No permanent bar to stay in. From Adriatico - Nakpil. Haha!

We went home around 4:00 in th a.m.

Sunday - It's church day... Though I still wasted from what happend last night, still, I tried to get up. My father asked me if I could accompany them going to Greenhills & Antipolo. I said no. Haha! Boring! [ kasi kasama nila yung grat grand lola ko and ung lola ko ] Err... I don't want to be with some senior citizen. Haha! lmao! So, I stayed home and waited for thr Youth Mass.

Blah blah blah...

After the Youth Mass, we had our meeting. Talked about the plans for the upcoming Sinakulo... Blah blah blah... Talk, talk and non-stop talk.

I got surprised that we have a gift giving. Valentines party? Haha!

Err.. Blah blah... Short cut...

I recieved 3 flowers, an origami, chocolates, and a card. Woot~ Each of those came from different poeple. hah! Woot~ they love me!

No comments: