1/17/07

wtf. headache.

can't you see I'm dying now
I'm trying to rest here
let me be the failure that I've become
this paper is my deathbed
this pen will be my tears now
just keep on counting 'till I lose my breath

YESTERDAY:
I woke-up around 6:00am to get ready for school. Took a bath, dressed, and ate breakfast. I haven't slept that long enough to make my body endure the tiring day, so.. Here comes a headache! OMG! [ Umagang-umaga palang nun sakit na agad ng ulo ko. ] At school, I went to class still having the uncomfortable feeling, although I still made it 'till the end of the class period, my head really aches like hell! [ uminom na ako ng pain reliever sa school pero sumasakit parin. ] Still, trying to endure it, up until the time I could go home.

Around 4:00pm, finally! It's time to go home, on the way home I was like -- sleeping in the entire trip. Blah blah blah... *Snores* Blah blah blah...

@Home: I rushed myself to bed and took a nap. Before I knew it, it was already 7:00pm! WTF~

Ang tagal ko palang naka tulog! Amf yan, tapos meron pa pala akong assignment kaya ayun, minadali ko pang gawin... Nakakainis talaga.. Huhu...

TODAY:
I just ate breakfast, woke-up around 9:00am. Still sleepy but I need to get myself ready for school. Err.. Another boring day to endure. I wish that something exciting would happen today. Arrgghh.. I know! I'll watch Jackass 2 later after school. Waa! My dismissal is around 6:00pm today, huhu. I hate my sked this sem. [ Masyado ng late afternoon ung uwian eh. ]


No comments: