1/15/07

religious?

"Live in lies, we stormed upon the darkest moment we possessed. We live today, we penalize the very meaning of this life."

Yesterday was sunday, and it was CHURCH DAY!! Wooo~ lol! I was late for the Youth Mass yesterday. That's why I wasn't able to participate in the Church Choir. Accompanied by my mother, both of us just stayed at the near entrance of the church -- just stood there and prayed. [ As if I was praying too. Lol! ] Errr... Have I told you guys that I am part of the organization formed by some youth in the church? Haha! I joined the P.Y.M. Stands for Parish Youth Ministry. I'm quite active in that org. Err.. One main reason is because of the members... HAHA!!

Anyways, the mass ended and it's meeting time! [ Our org meeting ] We have a meeting every after youth mass, to discuss on things on what to do to help the church and stuffs. The Sinakulo is fast approaching, and the core group is searching for who's to pick and to be given a role for the said event. Last year, I won the Best Actor Award. LOL! Haha! WTF~ Best actor? Me? Haha! Funny and surprising but TRUE! Haha! Being the best actor, there's a big possibility that I'll get one of the major role, that's why I'm a bit nervous. :'c Huhu...

I checked the time... It's already 7:20pm!! WTF~! The Chicosci Live Jamming Session in 88.3 (Radio Station) Has already started. F*ck! I was like, I've been waiting for that a week ago! The meeting hasn't ended yet... And I'm really getting irritated on what's being discussed... I WANNA LISTEN TO THE RADIO!! "This really sucks." I said to myself, pertaining to what is happening to me. Anyways, can't do anything to listen to Chicosci, so, I just diverted my attention by talking to my seatmate. While having a chat, my friend Jay Jay invited me to accompany him to get some developed photos at Circle C. I then said yes!

Fast forward... Finally, the meeting has ended and we began walking out of the formation hall, waited for a tricycle to ride going to Circle C. In the mall, we immediately went to where we should be. Blah blah blah... Minutes passed... Blah blah blah...

Someone called my in my cellphone, it was a friend of mine. She was like, "Why are you not replying in my messages for you?" Then I said; "Err.. I've got no load, sorry." Then whooalla! She was so kind that she gave me some load for me to text her. Thank you!! Wee~ Haha!

Me and my friend went home after doing his errands, I got home around 9pm I guess... Blah blah blah blah blah! I slept around 2:00am in the morning 'coz me and my father had some chat about life and stuffs.

No comments: