1/25/07

a love in wait.

A poem I wrote for my gf, months ago..

Now, we're in a world of differences
The moon smiles on you, while the sun shines on me
At the moment you sleep, it's the only time I get to wake up
I say hello to a morningYou then say goodbye to a day
Seems like there's no chance for us to pause for a chat
But then, we managed to do so
Right now, we are adjusting in a world that's the total opposite of one another
We beg for our time for each otherWe try to communicate in any form
A chat, A Call or a simple sms will do
Some say that it's impossible for me to endure such waiting

Some say that we'll eventually be torn apart
The hell I care
No one's to decide on our futureNo one's to judge on our fate
I held your hand at the moment you left
I want to hold it again at the moment I return
Yes, we do quarrel at timesIt can't be denied

Mistakes we have doneStill we manage to fix some
Hate, you made me feelLove, still I give
Never ending apologiesNever ending tears
At the end, we both submit on falling inlove over again
The pain of loveSomething that's obtained when you truly fall deeply inlove
We swallow every pride we haveWe will give anything that we have
We will do anything that we can
Right now... Can you hear me screaming out your name?

The air that passes you byI just wish that it's my arms that wraps you
But then, all that I could do is close my eyes and think of you
There's always a presence of you right beside me
Even though I know that you are a thousand miles away
Everything will again happen...
It's just in a simple wait

No comments: